I'm a Christian wife & homeschooling mama, saved by faith through grace. I changed my family's diet from SAD (Standard American Diet) to healthy, delicious & nutritious traditional foods. I've recently discovered there's a name for the way that I eat. It's called Primal or Paleo (I like the diet and think of the men and women who worked hard from sunup to sundown, constantly on the go, eating meat, berries they picked, cheese they made. I do not believe in evolution). No grains, legumes, refined sugars, and no/limited dairy.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Frittata again

I <3 Frittatas!!
I make one every day. Only 20 minutes to delicious, nutritious breakfast.
You can put whatever you want in them. Lately, I've been putting gluten free toast and crushed garlic in, with salt and pepper. This morning, I added a little bacon grease. Delicious!
The other day, I had an avocado and some tomatoes, so I topped my piece(s) with that, and OH BOY, was it yummy!!

2 comments:

  1. I need a frittatta primer. I feel like they should be so easy, but I'm totally intimidated for some reason! I need a "fritatta for dummies" post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a link, check it out, let me know if you have questions. It's super duper easy :)

    ReplyDelete