I'm a Christian wife & homeschooling mama, saved by faith through grace. I changed my family's diet from SAD (Standard American Diet) to healthy, delicious & nutritious traditional foods. I've recently discovered there's a name for the way that I eat. It's called Primal or Paleo (I like the diet and think of the men and women who worked hard from sunup to sundown, constantly on the go, eating meat, berries they picked, cheese they made. I do not believe in evolution). No grains, legumes, refined sugars, and no/limited dairy.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Salad

While I was talking on the phone to my dear friend, Holly, I made an amazing salad.


Amazing Salad
Organic baby spring greens mix from Costco
Avocado oil
Red Wine Vinegar
Organic chicken, roasted and pulled off the bones, chilled
green olives
salt & pepper
Opt. tomatoes, sunflower seeds, onions, etc.

Mix to your heart's content

1 comment: