I'm a Christian wife & homeschooling mama, saved by faith through grace. I changed my family's diet from SAD (Standard American Diet) to healthy, delicious & nutritious traditional foods. I've recently discovered there's a name for the way that I eat. It's called Primal or Paleo (I like the diet and think of the men and women who worked hard from sunup to sundown, constantly on the go, eating meat, berries they picked, cheese they made. I do not believe in evolution). No grains, legumes, refined sugars, and no/limited dairy.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Egg Crepes or Pancakes

I saw Keeper of the Home's recipe for Sweet or Savory Roll Ups and just had to try it!
It was very good, and all three kids loved it! I tried putting salsa on them, as well as ranch dressing (dairy free, post to come!), and also jelly that is only fruit, fruit juice and pectin.
They use a dozen eggs per batch, however, so I can't make them every day, but definitely if we're going to be on the go, it's an easy way for the kids to get a healthy breakfast or snacks!

This is a terrible picture with my phone of a crepe with salsa, they looked much nicer in person ;)


More posts to come soon! My card reader wasn't working, so I couldn't upload the pics of food, so I have a few I hope to work on tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I am going to make those for breakfast Sunday morning. Can't wait! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post how you like them!! I'm excited to hear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite breakfast now! I split the recipe in half for the kids and I.

    ReplyDelete