I'm a Christian wife & homeschooling mama, saved by faith through grace. I changed my family's diet from SAD (Standard American Diet) to healthy, delicious & nutritious traditional foods. I've recently discovered there's a name for the way that I eat. It's called Primal or Paleo (I like the diet and think of the men and women who worked hard from sunup to sundown, constantly on the go, eating meat, berries they picked, cheese they made. I do not believe in evolution). No grains, legumes, refined sugars, and no/limited dairy.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Chai Tea

I love chai tea. Unfortunately, I found out that green and black decaf teas still have some caffeine in them. It bothers the baby, and she can't sleep with ANY caffeine. Not even chocolate. I know, right? But I'll have a blast when she can either have a little caffeine or when she decides she's done nursing. Anyway, I heard tell of a chai tea made from Rooibos (pronounced ROY-boss), made from an African bush plant. It's red, pretty cool looking tea. So I found some Uncle Lee's Cinnamon Chai Tea at Azure Standard! I like to put a drop or two of Liquid Vanilla Creme Stevia and some Coconut milk into it. Makes a very nice Chai tea.

1 comment: