I'm a Christian wife & homeschooling mama, saved by faith through grace. I changed my family's diet from SAD (Standard American Diet) to healthy, delicious & nutritious traditional foods. I've recently discovered there's a name for the way that I eat. It's called Primal or Paleo (I like the diet and think of the men and women who worked hard from sunup to sundown, constantly on the go, eating meat, berries they picked, cheese they made. I do not believe in evolution). No grains, legumes, refined sugars, and no/limited dairy.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Meatza Meatza

I still can't eat most foods, but was able to add grapes - YAY!!

Wellness Mama has some awesome, primal meal plans, and I've been mostly following them. She puts all the recipes, shopping list and plan together and all I have to do is buy the stuff and follow the recipe. So far, her recipes are quite easy. I'm getting most ingredients at Costco right now, because I have a lot going on and that's the easiest. Conventional Banana.

I made this pizza for the family tonight, and it was a pretty big hit. Some small people weren't huge fans of the mushrooms, but what're you gonna do?

Meatza by Wellness Mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment