I'm a Christian wife & homeschooling mama, saved by faith through grace. I changed my family's diet from SAD (Standard American Diet) to healthy, delicious & nutritious traditional foods. I've recently discovered there's a name for the way that I eat. It's called Primal or Paleo (I like the diet and think of the men and women who worked hard from sunup to sundown, constantly on the go, eating meat, berries they picked, cheese they made. I do not believe in evolution). No grains, legumes, refined sugars, and no/limited dairy.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So, what CAN I eat?


Baker's Yeast
Basil
Beef
Beet
Blueberry
Cabbage (close E4)
Carrot
Catfish (Close M)
Cauliflower (close E4)
Cayenne Pepper
Celery
Cherry
Cinnamon
Cocoa
Coconut
coffee
Crab
Cranberry
Cucumber
Cumin
Garlic (close E4)
Ginger
Green Peas
Honey
Lamb
Leek
Lentils
Lima Beans
Mango
Mushroom (Close M)
Mustard
Olive
Oregano
Papaya
Paprika
Parsley
Pecans
Pineapple (close E4)
Pinto Beans
Pork
Rice
Sole
Spinach
Strawberry
Tapioca (close)
Tuna (Close E4)
Zucchini (Close M)

(Close) means it was close to being a sensitivity, so I'll limit those to 1-2x a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment