I'm a Christian wife & homeschooling mama, saved by faith through grace. I changed my family's diet from SAD (Standard American Diet) to healthy, delicious & nutritious traditional foods. I've recently discovered there's a name for the way that I eat. It's called Primal or Paleo (I like the diet and think of the men and women who worked hard from sunup to sundown, constantly on the go, eating meat, berries they picked, cheese they made. I do not believe in evolution). No grains, legumes, refined sugars, and no/limited dairy.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Coconut Milk Tonic

This is really fantastic, has calcium & a little iron, tastes pretty good, also has potassium! I like drinking it during/post workout and just as a little pick me up during the day.

I followed Kimi's recipe for Coconut Milk Tonic (at the bottom).

1 comment:

  1. Mary, thanks for mentioning this recipe! I'd seen it overy at Kimi's, but then had forgotten about it. Who doesn't want a yummy, healthy milk tonic? ;-)

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete