I'm a Christian wife & homeschooling mama, saved by faith through grace. I changed my family's diet from SAD (Standard American Diet) to healthy, delicious & nutritious traditional foods. I've recently discovered there's a name for the way that I eat. It's called Primal or Paleo (I like the diet and think of the men and women who worked hard from sunup to sundown, constantly on the go, eating meat, berries they picked, cheese they made. I do not believe in evolution). No grains, legumes, refined sugars, and no/limited dairy.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Decadent Chocolate Pudding

Oh yeah. I went there. Dude. This is delicious!! And I haven't even had it cold yet! It tastes like hot chocolate. I have missed hot chocolate so much!! Just leave out the arrowroot for a nice, hot mug of hot cocoa. It's chilly here, so it's appropriate. What other state can you have the A/C on the same day as the space heater?

Check out the Darkly Decadent Chocolate Pudding from Hecka-Good Recipes and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment